Monday, July 26, 2010

solace

I have this bad habit of questioning everything in my life when it comes crunch time at the end of a semester. I guess I have this blog to thank for helping me recognize this pattern. For something like 2 hours yesterday I cried about my life and how I have no idea what I want to do with it and how I'm working so hard but feel like the mouse in the wheel going nowhere. This also happened to correspond with the timing of a huge budget project and final paper I need to do, like yesterday. I have a few things I take solace in during these times - my husband, for one, and my cat and nature and my faith. This makes me sound like a crazy cat woman hippy but whatever. Its my solace so don't be judgin'. And here is a picture of the mountain at the end of my street so you can take solace too.


1 comment:

Mama P said...

I just had an enjoyable evening catching up with your blog. I was sadden that you didn't have "take a trip to Seattle with husband" on your 30 before 30 list, but I will find solace looking out at my beautiful view. Miss you both