Wednesday, August 25, 2010

it begins


The craziness that is my life until at least April, has begun. I get to work around 7am, take the train to class in the middle of the day, then head back to work until about 6 or 7 pm. Add in evening commitments and you start to understand why I seem, at times, aloof. My semester started a few days ago. I've got to say, though, that I am so excited about these classes. I love the subject matter and am looking forward to the readings and assignments. (Nerd. I know). We've also scheduled out tons of fun things to do during this fall including: a Utah Utes football game, apple picking, corn mazes, state fairs, parties, Harry Potter movies, pumpkins, the Story Telling Festival (its own post), the Sundance Ski Resort scenic fall lift... I could go on but instead I'll post about them as they come up. In the meantime, my husband had dinner waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday (what the?) and even gave me a back rub the other night without my asking and with no prompting whatsoever. Crazy huh? He is so sweet to me. I am one lucky girl! I also have some of the best friends a person could ask for. At times like these when everything is going so well and I feel so happy, I start to get worried in the back of my mind. I keep wondering, why is everything going so well? what is going to happen? Is that so doomsday of me? Ah well, lets enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments: