Tuesday, September 20, 2011

random things...tuesday



One week in I failed at posting on Friday. Ha.

oh well

Friday I was coordinating a giant fundraiser for the girl's youth group I oversee at church. I'd try and explain the scope of it to you but it'd probably just sound like bragging. Lets just say it was a large event with lots of different moving parts and it magically came together and we raised a handsome chunk of change.

Also on a completely unrelated note (random much?) these babies are trying to KILL ME!!! Today I had the pleasure of a quick emergency trip to the hospital because I hadn't felt one of them move in close to 24 hrs. I was doing my best not to freak out but when I called my clinic and they told me to go the hospital, I was stressin.

Turns out that Baby A has turned onto his side and is now kicking and punching his brother rather than kicking me so much. So all is fine. But seriously? Ugh. Its amazing how much I worry about these guys considering I'm not even sure if I like them yet. :)

ok maybe I like them. or love them. maaaaaybe

but not if they pull this crap again. Turning on his side. Who does he think he is?

Anyway

This Saturday I have the annual Young Women's Leadership Appreciation Dinner. Say that 3x fast. I'm SO excited for it. I've been looking at fall table settings and such and I can tell you this dinner is going to look AND taste amazing. I'll be sure to post some pictures next week.

for now

check out this online magazine (where I got some of my ideas for this dinner from)

and this one

and is this not one of the cutest things you've seen?



And then listen to this song





and then for a change of pace and a sweet note to end on, listen to this one



also I keep checking out cute fall outfits and then remembering that I wouldn't actually look like that

because I look like this instead


just kidding. It's not that bad. I'll post a picture one of these days. We just got a new camera lens that should work wonders for me :)

k thats all for now

much love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So when you're carrying twins you can tell which one is moving and which one isn't? Fascinating! Just figured it'd feel like a jumbled mess of limbs. How cool.