Friday, September 23, 2011

Random Things Friday (again)

Here are my random things for today:

Every six months or so I toy with the idea of painting my piano. It currently looks like this -


but wouldn't it look cool if it looked like this -



or this -


Also I'm really into music by Moby this week, like this song -





You can read a fabulous article by one of the heads of the company I work for (an author on our last two books) about behavioral change and about tips on how to get promoted more specifically. Check it out here


Ok. I think that's all the random stuff for today.

Have any fun weekend plans? We are going to a football game today and then I have the big dinner tomorrow. WOOT! I'm so excited for it. I promise to take pictures (actually I promise that my husband will take pictures because he is becoming quite the photographer and I'll be busy cooking and setting stuff up...)

Have a great weekend!


p.s. Thank you for your comments this week on being a working mother (or a SAHM) and finding balance and trying to plan. I really appreciate the wisdom I gain from those of you who know have been down these roads before me.

No comments: