Friday, November 12, 2010

friday funnies


I'm on the upswing of the Mirena Mood Swing Marathon since removal almost two weeks ago. For the last two days I've been almost annoyingly happy/hyper. In fact, last night I actually woke myself up in the middle of the night from laughing. It was super weird. I have no idea what I was dreaming about or what was going on but I suddenly became conscious of my chuckles and I woke up. Luckily my husband didn't wake up. He's been handling these mood swings like a champ but I think he might draw the line at me creepily laughing in my sleep...
So on Friday afternoons I have a few traditions which mostly include looking at sights that actually make me laugh out loud. These include

www.stuffonmycat.com

www.hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com - gots some swears sometimes

and my favorite
www.failblog.org - I recommend hitting the G-Rated button at the top, otherwise you get some pretty rank stuff.

Heed the warnings if you are soft at heart - otherwise those are some funny sites.


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Its my birthday this weekend. Should be a good time.

No comments: