Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Husband!

2005

I think we've celebrated it 6 times together? Is this true? This is a picture of our first celebration of your birth as a married couple when we lived in government housing in Virginia. Ha. We've come a long ways since then.
I know you told me not to do anything for it this year since we are leaving for Europe in 11 DAYS! so I respected your wishes and did very little. But I thought I would tell you here on this public forum of mine that I like you and I think you are great and I hope you have a great birthday.




(Also to anyone who reads this, please PLEASE say a prayer that the volcano stuff will not prohibit us from our European travel plans. Your prayers are much appreciated!)


Happy Birthday Husband

love,
wife




No comments: