Thursday, November 5, 2009

City of Trees


So I head to Boise tomorrow for a wedding. I'm staying at a fancy hotel that I remember playing piano at once when I was younger. They offered me a complimentary breakfast and it was quite the feast, complete with golden whipped cream (or so I thought) so I spread it all over my waffles and strawberries. Turns out it was whipped butter and it was disgusting, but my parents taught me to be grateful for what you get (especially free food) so I swallowed it down and then threw up on the piano bench about an hour later (a Steinway piano bench mind you). They didn't invite me back to play piano. I'll show them... :)

2 comments:

Nat said...

This is freaking hilarious. I laughed for a good 5 minutes over this story.

Nikki Barkume said...

Oh man! That is hilarious!!! Wow jo. The more I get to know you, the better it gets. Oh sigh....