Wednesday, September 1, 2010

wicker bench part 2

My husband was discussing the wicker bandit at work shortly after our bench was lifted and a co-worker offered up his wicker bench as a replacement.

We brought it home and our cat couldn't be happier.


My father is in town till Friday and he took it upon himself to ensure that our bench doesn't get taken twice (you know, first time shame on them but second time shame on us)
soooooooo...

turned into...

which became...


Luckily I came home in time to stop him from drilling into the concrete in order to cement the legs down. Of the many contraptions that are holding it to our house are 10 million gauge steel wire, and small bike locks. I'm not kidding but oh how I wish I were.

This should be fun to explain to people when they see the old crappy wicker bench has its own alarm system and its BIKE LOCKED to my house. Awesome.

3 comments:

Leah Stone said...

man i want to see that! hahaha

Elizabeth said...

I can definitely picture your dad doing that. I miss seeing Leigh when we are in Wichita- I think he is too busy visiting all of you guys!

Port Saint Lucie Radon Mitigation said...

Thank yyou for sharing this