Wednesday, January 11, 2012

thank you


I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for giving so much to me. I SO appreciated and needed your many emails, and phone calls, and comments on my last post. Shortly after writing it, I had the best weekend I have had with these little guys. We went up a nipple size on the bottles and got some medicine for reflux and suddenly, feedings went from taking an hour and a half to half an hour and the boys didn't squeal the entire time they ate. Voila! Awesome!
I also read this post that was recommended by a wise and respected friend and I felt like it really spoke to me. Its exactly how I feel. I don't have to enjoy every minute. But I try to at least stop and enjoy a few minutes each day. kairos. perfect.
And my breasts still feel like they are going to fall off most of the time and I'm still insanely tired BUT it is getting ever so slightly better.

SO

thank you. I appreciate your collective wisdom more than I can express.


(and more pictures of the boys coming soon :)

No comments: