Friday, June 15, 2012

random stuff Friday

via

remember how I said sometimes I hate the internets? ...like I wrote that a few days ago...

Well I love it again.

I love it when it is inspiring and hate it when it creates materialism and jealousy. I have a hard time guarding against those things sometimes.

Anyway, here are a few random things for Friday

this quote
“You must have some vision for your life. Even if you don’t know the plan, you have to have a direction in which you choose to go. You want to be in the driver’s seat of your own life because if you are not, life will drive you.”
- Oprah Winfrey

HERE is an interesting TED talk on web interfacing. Technology is soooo cool sometimes.

HERE is an fabulous article in the NY Times about the 80% of businesses in America that are considered small businesses and whether they can survive the emerging market and economic times

HERE is a boardroom table made out of Legos. Its awesome. 

HERE is the merging of science and art to create a hot air balloon desk. Also very awesome.

Lastly, HERE is a link to my instagram for pics of the boys' first experience in a swing. SO FUN!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: